Friday, May 14, 2010

It's been 17 months

Okay, so maybe I took a little time off. A lot of my friends have been busy and regularly keeping their friends and families updated with their lives, and I have not. So - starting now and at least for another few months, I'll do the best I can. I'm sure many of you have not lost too much sleep over my non-updates. God bless Facebook (which, I've been sucking at as well).
As I looked back at the older posts, it really just breaks my heart - my little mullet-head, hardly speaking, diaper wearing, little pickle. Now - she's hardly that, however, she's more. I won't go through our last 17 months in detial, just a little summary.

Oh yeah, Sophie is 3. We moved to Oxbow. I still work and travel on a semi-regular basis. Aaron is still doing what he does. We are happy and healthy and busy and crazy.

October, 2009: Good bye 4324 46th Ave. s:









Hello Schnell Drive:








Aaron & I in Florida (January, 2010) - we still look the same.










Oh yeah - we still have Roonie. And Roonie & Sophie have a real love/hate relationship. It's like they're real siblings.










Okay - so maybe a little past few month history hightlights with the family:

Christmas with the Halverson cousins:






Christmas with the Brakkes:








Happy 3rd Birthday to Sophie!



Easter (2010) at Hannah & Ava's (John & Angie's in Arkansas)








Latest big event: Baby Ruby Mae Halverson (Sister to Lucy & Stella)







Okay - that's it for now. Sophie is growing up so fast, and she's so funny! I want to share her funny little self with everyone. Yes - I want to be that mom.

No comments: